To be able to deliver the DOGSAFEUK level 2 Canine First Aid course, the Instructor course requires you to of owned a dog for at least 5 years
The Instructor Package consists of:
- Level 3 Education and Training Award
- Level 3 First Aid
- Level 2Dogsafeuk caninefirst Aid, 1 day familiarisation with the equipment, resources and standards of training Cost £750
- If you already have some of these qualifications we can Appel across and adjust price accordingly.
- The licence to teach this unique qualification is £50 per year
- Certificates are £15 per person and are released through AoFAQ
- You will receive a USB stick with the PowerPoint, workbook, registration sheet, research papers for the guidelines on Canine CPR and the assessment paperwork for you to print out for each course.
- You will also receive a badge with the Dogsafeuk logo on or alternatively you can pay to have the logo embroidered on a shirt of your choice,
- Standards are high and are expected to be maintained. You will be liable for Quality Assurance visits and to incorporate any updates in a timely fashion. You will be expected to source your own equipment for the course/s. The initial outlay may be high but a Canine First Aid course that is endorsed at these levels is fairly unique.
- An up-to-date scientific based understanding of Canine body language and communication is vital. Anyone who believes in the Pack and dominance related theories will not be suitable to deliver this course.
You will have to be a registered centre with AoFA and trainer